[Insight-users] Affine+Mattes 2D registration problem

sharath v sharath20284 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 20:14:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem.

In ImageRegistration2.cxx example it is mentioned that RegularStepGradientDescentOptimizer should not be used, as values are noisy. Hence I tried to use AmoebaOpitimizer and OnePlusOneOptimizer with Mattes + AffineTransform. But in both cases, I do get an exception of

in the first iteration of registration

I have used both CenteredTransformInitializer andoptimizer->SetScales( optimizerScales ), and the output of the warp on the initializer parameters look correct.

Can you please let me know how to overcome this problem?

Thanks,
Sharath Venkatesha