[Insight-users] labeling by reconstruction available?

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 18:50:18 EDT 2009

The most comprehensive suite of classes for dealing with labelled
objects is probably the binaryAttributeMorphology package. It
implements the vast majority of commonly used label related
functionality. Search for it on InsightJournal, or get the most up to
date code using darcs from here:
http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/binaryAttributeMorphology/