[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?

Oliver Gloger olivergloger at web.de
Fri Jun 26 04:42:23 EDT 2009

Hello together,

Is it true that the SoftwareGuide did not change since 2005? On the other hand I can see from the mailing-list that there exist new filters now (i.e. itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter or other filters, which are not mentioned in the ITKSoftwareGuide).
Will the ITKSoftwareGuide be updated? Where can I be informed about how to use new adjoined classes and filters in the ITK?

best regards

Oliver!

--
Dipl.-Ing., Dipl.-Inform.
Oliver Gloger

Technische Universität Berlin
Fachgebiet Computer Vision & Remote Sensing
Franklinstraße 28/29
Sekretariat FR 3-1
D-10587 Berlin

Tel.: 0049 30 314- 73109