[Insight-users] updating softwareguide ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 30 15:06:59 EDT 2009

Hi Oliver,

1) Yes, the ITK Software Guide is overdue for an update.

2) You can see a manifesto of new filters on the Wiki
    page of every release.

    For example:

      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.14
      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.12
      http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.10

3) Yes, the ITK Software Guide will be updated,
    probably in the next year or two.

4) Since 2006, All new classes in ITK must have been
    described in Insight Journal papers.

    If you need information about a New class,
    there must be a paper in the Insight Journal
    describing this class.

    For example, the Chan and Vese level set filters
    are described in

     http://www.midasjournal.org/browse/publication/322