[Insight-users] Avoid rescale slope for PET images

Peter von Niederhaeusern pvonnied at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 07:18:08 EDT 2009

Dear list,

I'm reading in a series of PET images to build a volume.
I also would like to create a histogram of the series.

It seems that ITK always tries to apply the rescale slope while
reading in the data. This is not desired in my case...

Is it possible to avoid the DICOM flag "0028|1053" (rescale slope)
in ITK to obtain the possibility to get a correct histogram?

Thank you very much for your precious answers.

Best regards,
Peter