[Insight-users] can not build--IBSRClassification application

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 13:03:59 EST 2009

Hello, Luis:

Thank you so much. I did as you suggested, now I can build the application.

Can you please show me example how I should write cmakelist in this case? I learned to write cmake list through ITK tutorial, but can't make this case work such as individual EM of Gassian Mixture and MRF.

Can you please tell what I should do if I only want to make one program such as EM of Gassian Mixture and MRF? Currently is working, but it is weired since I need to use ccmake for all, and then build the one I need.

I tried to wrtie cmakelist, but not working. The compiler can not find header, what should be the problem. I believe the application code can be made and build indepdently.

Thanks

Baoyun