[Insight-users] can not build--IBSRClassification application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Mar 4 13:28:45 EST 2009

Hi Baoyun,

Please look inside of the CMakeLists.txt file in the directory;

     InsightApplications/IBSRValidation/IBSRClassification

You will find:

PROJECT( IBSRClassification )

IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

   FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
   IF(ITK_FOUND)
     INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
   ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
     MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
             "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set
ITK_DIR.")
   ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

If you add a line:

      SET( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS 1 )

Just below the PROJECT() command, then you should be able to
configure and build this application outside of the larger set
of InsightApplications.

If you need further help with your CMakeLists.txt file,
then please post it to the ITK users list.