[Insight-users] Using ITK in several DLLs?

Jeff Donner jeffrey.donner at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 11:20:03 EDT 2009

The ITK library(ies) will be visible to all your components, whether
other .dlls or the .exe. The sharedness just means your program will
use only one copy of each particular .dll (ITK or otherwise), no
matter how many components each use it. A combination of the linker
and runtime loader take care of resolving everything. Once everything
is resolved and the program is running, it's all just one big happy
program, you can pass stuff back and forth like it was one big .exe.