[Insight-users] compiling problems in FEM

orientation f fuzengliang435 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:49:53 EDT 2009

Hello,
I install insightApplications to the directory insightApplication_bin. In
the directory, I can compile FEM module correctly. But when I separately
configure the FEM module of insightApplications to other directory with
cmake, it shows something wrong, e.g., "Cannot open include file:
'itkFEM.h': No such file or directory", after building FEM.dsw file.
Does anyone has faced the same problem, please help me to solve the problem!
Thanks a lot.