[Insight-users] region growing segmentation -- isolatedConnectedImageFilter

sara al kady sara_alkady at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:19:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply,

But Actually I wanted to know which seeds to pick ?

I mean in the example provided with the ITKuserguide .. it is applied on BrainProtonDensitySlice.png image and it uses the first seed (61,140 ) and the other seed  which is from outside the white matter at ( 63,43 )
but when I changed the points to follow the same rule - connected to first seend and NOT connected to the other - so I picked (110, 160 ) and the other seed also ( 63, 43) with lower intenisty 166 .. it gave completely strange output.

so .. any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.