[Insight-users] Validation of deformable registration

Marta t_s_80 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 08:48:46 EDT 2009

Hello once again,

I still have the questions below, but I also have a new one that
bothers me to the topic.

What is a good way to find data for my synthetic deformation field? I
mean, it isn't enough to deform the image "anyhow", it's important to
have a realistic deformation, right? How can I imitate that? Are there
any tools to create an synthetic deformation field?

Thanks for any comments to my questions! It's important for my master
thesis.

Best regards,
Marta