[Insight-users] Executing Applications as part of our UG Project Please Guide

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 01:13:12 EDT 2009

Hi Luis Lbanez,

very kind of your quick response. We are doing our academic project on ITK.

I am doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science & Engg.

We have choosen the following applications for project

1. Cellular Model for Image Processing and Shape Recognition
2. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Bias-field correction filter
3. Bayesian Minimum error classifier for classes of Gausaian Distributions
4.Watershed segmentation of images and volumes.
The following tasks have been finished by me and i am unable to proceed furher

Steps performed by me.

1. Installed Visual studio.net 3
2. Installed CMake
3. Built ITKApplications
4. I built HelloWorld Application and Executed.
5. I built ITKSampleApplication and Executed.

Now how should i proceed to execute the applications.

I Would like to know the execution of all InsightApplications i am also
helping out other batches with rest of the applications.

I am totally new to ITK

1) are you referring to the Watershed application
    in InsightApplications ? Yes

2) What is your platform (Windows, Linux.) ? Windows

I am very happy for your immediate response..

Thanks..

Rama Chandra Rao.M