[Insight-users] GaussianMixtureModelComponent set parameters when the measurments vector has dimension>1

Baoyun Li baoyun_li123 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 12:40:45 EDT 2009

Dear All:

I have check the base class

template<class TSample>
class itk::Statistics::MixtureModelComponentBase< TSample >
the type of parameter is Array double

typedef Array< double >  ParametersType

So I think I need to give the tweleve pararameters in the case dimenion of measurmentvetor is 3.

Am I correct?

Is is ok I give the mean followed by covariance as:

params[0] = 10;params[1] = 10;params[2]=10;
 params[3]=1;params[4]=0;params[5]=0;
  params[6]=0;params[7]=1;params[8]=0;
  params[9]=0;params[10]=0;params[11]=1;

Thanks