[Insight-users] GaussianMixtureModelComponent set parameters when the measurments vector has dimension>1

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 10:38:16 EDT 2009

Hi Baoyun,

It is great that you looked at the source code of the base class.

That's the way to go.

However the key code is in the GaussianMixtureModelCompoent
class itself. Please take a look at the email that we just sent
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-March/029442.html

http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-March/029434.html