[Insight-users] FW: from vtk to msh : Mising itk::Mesh with igstk::MeshObject

Luca Ramundo luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
Thu Mar 12 11:46:54 EDT 2009

From: luca.ramundo at hotmail.it
To: luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Subject: RE: [Insight-users] from vtk to msh : Mising itk::Mesh with igstk::MeshObject
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:44:27 +0100

Now I changed m_Mesh= m_VtkPolyDataReader->GetOutput(); with m_Mesh->SetMesh( m_VtkPolyDataReader->GetOutput() );

but I receive this error:

 error C2248: 'igstk::MeshObject::SetMesh' : cannot access private member declared in class 'igstk::MeshObject'

mmmmhhh... is that you said me about

> A) typedef igstk::MeshObject                  MeshObjectType;
>     typedef MeshObjectType::MeshType           MeshType;
>     typedef ::itk::VTKPolyDataReader< MeshType > VtkPolyDataReaderType;
>
> and in another section:
>

> B) MeshType::Pointer m_Mesh;
>

> It seems that the typedef that defined the MeshType in (B) is not
> the same that we see in (A).
>
>  From the error message it looks like MeshType in (B) was declared
> as
>
>               "typedef igstk::MeshObject    MeshType;"

I don't know why this happens!!! Do you have any idea????

Organizza, modifica e condividi le tue foto.  Scarica Raccolta foto!