[Insight-users] FW: from vtk to msh : Mising itk::Mesh with igstk::MeshObject

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 13:29:13 EDT 2009

Luca Ramundo wrote:
>  >
>  > B) MeshType::Pointer m_Mesh;
>  >
>  > It seems that the typedef that defined the MeshType in (B) is not
>  > the same that we see in (A).
>  >
>  > From the error message it looks like MeshType in (B) was declared
>  > as
>  >
>  > "typedef igstk::MeshObject MeshType;"
>

> I don't know why this happens!!! Do you have any idea????

My guess is that you have an extra typedef before the declaration
of m_Mesh, or that declaration is in a different file...

I could have a clear idea is you are kind enough to post the full
file to the list   :-)

..unless the file is too long, in which case, we rather encourage
you to grep for the string "MeshType".

That should reveal the location of the offending "typedef" line.