[Insight-users] Apply an ITK filter on a VTK object

nourmestiri at yahoo.fr nourmestiri at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 12 11:52:03 EDT 2009

Hi all ITK users.
I'm beginner in ITK developpment, so please try to help me even if my question is very evident
I have a 3D skull volume saved as a VTK file. I want to extract the crest lines of this volume and i know that if i segment it with , i cant have those lines.
My question is: is it possible to apply an ITK filter on a VTK object?
If yes, what to do in my case? What can i do tp apply that filter on my object?
Thank you so much