[Insight-users] canny edge detection filter

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 12:26:34 EDT 2009

Apropos of this thread,

Is the CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter still lacking the linking phase as described in the doxygen?

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.html
(quote)
Todo:
    Edge-linking will be added when an itk connected component labeling algorithm is available.
(end quote)
Thanks
Robert