[Insight-users] PAR/REC to DICOM

Don Bigler dcb210 at psu.edu
Sun Mar 15 11:50:52 EDT 2009

Roy,
    PhilipsRECImageIO was designed without PAR/REC format specifications
using example PAR/REC images available at our institution (Penn State
CNMRR).  The error you displayed:

imageTypesScanSequenceIndex.size() != parParam.num_slice_repetitions

indicates that one of the assumptions made based on available PAR/REC
images is not correct for the PAR/REC image you were attempting to
convert to DICOM format.  In other words, it's a bug.  If you have a
means of making the image available I will work on fixing the problem.
Don

--
Don Bigler
The Pennsylvania State University

Hershey Confidentiality Statement:

This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.