[Insight-users] Medianfilter:Requested region is outside..

doege at mi.fu-berlin.de doege at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 16 06:53:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to implement a median filter with mitk and getting the
following itk error:
..\..\..\source\Code\Common\itkDataObject.cxx:
397:Requested region is (at least partially) outside the largest
possible region.

I tried to update only the largest possible region but it didn´t work
either. Does anyone got another idea? I also couldn´t find out how to
print out the size of the region.
I am using dicom images with more than 4 slices.

Best regards
Juliane