[Insight-users] Medianfilter:Requested region is outside..

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 17 13:35:12 EDT 2009

Hi Juliane,

1) Why are you implementing a median filter ?

    Is there are reason why the current MedianFilter in ITK
    is not suitable for what you are doing ?

2) Do you get that error message after running the
    filter multiple times ?

    or do you get that error in the first run of the filter  ?

3) Can you please post to the list the code of your filter ?