[Insight-users] Medianfilter:Requested region is outside..

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 05:41:20 EDT 2009

Hi Juliane,

does it make sense that you want to apply the median filter without
considering any neighborhood?
What do you think is the median of just a single value?
That the radius is set to [0, 0, 0] may be your problem.
Try at least [1, 1, 1] instead, which is the default radius used by
itk::MedianImageFilter.

--
regards
Andreas