[Insight-users] How to do an affine transform on one 3D point set in ITK?

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:42:30 EDT 2009

Hi Tao,

there might be a way to do this with ITK. However, from the kind of
your data, the VTK might be better suited. The data you describe is
represented in VTK as vtkUnstructuredGrid, where the cells are 0D
(i.e. points). This data can be transformed using the
vtkTransformFilter.

Whether you may want to use the VTK instead of ITK is dependent on
your further purpose.

--
regards
Andreas