[Insight-users] Masks with Multiresolution Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Mar 21 13:13:32 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

It is actually quite simple:

    Just specify the mask at *any* resolution you want, and
    connect it to the metric, via the ImageMaskSpatialObject.

You won't need to provide masks for every intermetiate resolution
level, because masks are used to probe physical points, not to
select pixel through indices. Therefore, any mask resolution will
do fine.  You probably want to use the mask that corresponds to
the highest resolution of the pyramid.