[Insight-users] itkImageToVTKImageFilter

Arepi szamosi.arpad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 11:07:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried connect itk to vtk whit itkImageToVTKImageFilter. The first part is
itk and  read a DICOM series(see
Examples/IO/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2.cxx.), but I would the reader input
connect to vtk, instead write to a .vtk file. The second part is vtk and I
tried connect the itkImageToVTKImageFilter output to en
vtkStructuredPointsReader(and than MarchingCubes, DataNormal etc) but came
back whit following error:

 error C2664: 'void vtkAlgorithm::SetInputConnection(vtkAlgorithmOutput *)'
: cannot convert parameter 1 from 'vtkImageData *' to 'vtkAlgorithmOutput *'
        Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires
reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast

I choossed a wrong reader or what should I do to works it fine?

Thanks!

Arepi