[Insight-users] Lesion Sizing Toolkit.

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:03:05 EDT 2009

Hi Karthik,

Thanks for such a nice tool.

Thanks for pointing out that it only works with ITK 3.12
which "enforced" me to upgrade my systems.
After I rebuilt and install the ITK-3.12 release, the toolkit (testing
version from Sandbox)
could be compiled without any problem. However I still have couple
questions.

Following your instructions I did a svn check out but I found that
the stable directory (Toolkit) is empty, Documents (Papers and
UserGuide) are empty,
Examples are empty etc...
Reports cannot be compiled since fatal error occurs:
"!pdfTeX error: /usr/bin/pdflatex (file GMSFG_TestSL0074.png): cannot
find image file".
Is there any place I can just download those files instead of trying to
compile them?

Is it meant to be this way since it is in the developing stage or I am doing
something terribly wrong?

To proceed further with tests,  where can I download the test images from?

Thanks,

Alex