[Insight-users] Mean of a series of Vector Fields

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 11:30:39 EDT 2009

Hi Joel,

I'm afraid that we don't have a ready-to-use filter
for computing the mean of a series of 3D vector fields.

Your suggestion of doing this with iterators sound like
the right way to implement it.

You may want to pay attention to make sure that the
accumulated values do not get saturated...

and.. of course,.. it will be great if you decided
to share this code with the community by submitting it
to the Insight Journal:

      http://www.insight-journal.org

I'm sure that other people will find it useful.