[Insight-users] Automatic Junction Detection IJ 324, compile errors

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:46:18 EDT 2009

Thanks Luis,

You were right on that one. So we are getting close.
Now I am getting a family of errors as below concerning
the variable "was not declared in this scope"...

********* Errors begin ********
itkJunctionDetectionFilter.txx:78: error: expected `;' before ‘wallDister’
itkJunctionDetectionFilter.txx:79: error: ‘wallDister’ was not declared
in this scope
etc.

Alex