[Insight-users] Automatic Junction Detection IJ 324, compile errors

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 16:11:42 EDT 2009

Hi Oleksandr,

I just finished reviewing this paper:
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/324

The code was missing a bunch of "typename" keywords,
which is the usual problem of code developed in Windows
with Visual Studio 6.0.

Please find attached the .tgz file with the corrections
required to compile it in GCC.  (gcc 4.3.2, GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 8.10).

Please give it a try at this modified code and let us
know if you find any problem.

Note that you should compile this code for Release,
and allow it to run for at least 15min for the 2D
case, for it to finish processing the image.

BTW:  If you find the paper useful, please take the
   time of contributing a review for it. In this way
   we will be able to integrate this paper code into
   ITK in the near future.