[Insight-users] itk::GDCMImageIO::Write() - Patient Orientation

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 09:42:42 EDT 2009

Hi Mathieu,

I reported a bug on the itk::GDCMImageIO class several months ago. You
are assigned to this topic, so I hope you will have a look at it, again.
Hopefully, I described the error more clearly in my notes, where I kept
especially the last note from today as short as possible, such you
don't have to spent too much time. I'm pretty sure, that there's
definitely an error, but you or anyone else might prove me wrong.

The issue ID is: 7748
And here's the link: http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=7748

BTW This bug corresponds to all versions of ITK that include
itk::GDCMImageIO I guess. Even the latest one.

--
regards
Andreas