[Insight-users] CVS updates and the ITK-3.12.0 source code release

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:54:55 EDT 2009

I have downloaded and use the ITK-3.12.0 source download and today I
mentioned on the list about a bug in the dicom reading with external
GDCM. Mathieu Malaterre quickly had a fix in the cvs. I can see the
fix via viewcvs

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkGDCMImageIO.cxx?root=Insight&sortby=date&view=markup

However when I do an anonymous login and then and do a cvs update in
my ITK-3.12.0 folder there are no errors (except for a few files that
are not in the IO folder it says are modified on my side) I am not
getting the update. Any ideas? I looked at the internal cvs folders
and everything looks correct.

John M. Drescher