[Insight-users] Thnks Regarding guiding Watershed pls help we have some more doubts

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 04:18:28 EDT 2009

Hai Dan & All,

Thank you sir for providing the guidelines to add ItkAlgorithms in CMake
File.

Now I am able to build it and the executable file is created.

I tried to execute it by passing the parameters from the command line the
input image ,output image ,lowerthreshold and outputscalelevel

I need your help to suggest me what values will best suite for execution for
lowerthreshold and outputscalelevel.
I am using the InputImagefile as BrainProtonDensitySlice.png

If possible one example of the execution command Pls

Suggest me please..

I am once again thankful for your kind guidelines..

With regards,

Rama Chandra Rao.M