[Insight-users] How to write a new deformationfiled file?

shengzhouxu shengzhouxu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:43:02 EDT 2009

Hi All,

  I  want to warp an image by an artifical deformation field, but i don't know how to write the deformationfield file, the deformation function of which is given as:
x' = x + sin(x);
y' = y + sin(y);
where x,y are the point coordinate values in original image and x', y' are the point coordinate values in the deforme image.Just like the example VectorImageReadWrite in ITK, it shows how to write a VectorImage, but the input of the filter comes from the output of the Reader. And, in my case, there is not exist any file can be read. Any idea?
 Thanks every much!
2009-03-31

shengzhouxu