[Insight-users] possible bug in imageserieswriter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Mar 31 20:14:14 EDT 2009

Hi Karl,

Thanks a lot for pointing this out.

This is indeed a bug in ITK.

Please look at the message that we just send to Raffaele:
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2009-March/029767.html

This is the same bug, so you two may want to coordinate logging
a bug entry in MANTIS.

Also, please follow in the meantime the same work around,
that is suggested in that email.

    Let us know if you still find any problems with it.