[Insight-users] Filtering complex images

John Smith af3113 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 05:51:41 EDT 2009

Dear all,

As I'm new to the ITK, I have a little problem. I have composed a complex image and now I want to filter this complex image with a low-pass filter using various windows, i.e. hamming, blackman, etc. I have found that one can transform the complex image to the Fourier domain using Itk::FFTComplexToComplexImageFilter, but I didn't find any example to show how to filter such a complex image in the frequency domain. I hope you can help me.

Thank you all in advance.

Best,

J.