[Insight-users] CT /MR Fusion

JOHN ATKINSON johnimager at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:57:29 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I am trying to build an application which will automatically fuse CT
and MR image of the same patient.For example brain fusion of CT and MR
images.For this I have a ct data set of brain with matrix size 512 x
512 and MR data set of brain with matrix size 256 x 256.Is there any
algorithm in ITK to fuse the above mentioned CT and MR images.Which
category of itk do I have to explore.I tried multimodality image
registration but my program crashed.Do I have to rescale the CT 512
x512 images to 256 x 256 and then fuse with the MR images.Please Help

Thanks in Advance

John