[Insight-users] How to set Arbitrary Center of Rotation

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed May 6 16:52:44 EDT 2009

I am trying to register  a pair of images. There is a rotation
involved and I know (through manual means) that the center of rotation
is somewhere in the upper left of the image. What registration methods
would support this type of rotation? I have been working through the
Centered2DRegistration code to try and understand what is going on. It
would seem like I just need to apply an initial translation to the
images to get the upper left corner of the image into the "middle" of
the registration space? Is that correct?

Mike Jackson