[Insight-users] ITK for fluorescence microscopy

alex gouaillard alexandre_gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Sun May 10 13:22:52 EDT 2009

hi prashant,

ITK is used on a daily basis in our lab to deal with confocal
microscopy datasets. You can see a little bit more here:
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/2009_Project_Week_Breakout_Session:_3D%2BT_Microscopy_Cell_Dataset_Segmentation

As far as I know, at least two other projects use ITK for related
purposes: an INRA lab in france, represented by Gaetan Lehmann (see
more here: http://www.insight-journal.com/user/view/328), and the
FARSIGHT project of badri royssam (http://farsight-toolkit.org/).

best,

alex.