[Insight-users] ITK for fluorescence microscopy

Lassi Paavolainen lopaavol at jyu.fi
Mon May 11 03:25:29 EDT 2009

Hi Alex and Prashanth,

We also use ITK to process and analyse fluorescence microscopy images,
mostly confocal data, on our BioImageXD software
(http://www.bioimagexd.net).

Our latest public release version is already quite old but we are
releasing a new version before July. Of course the latest source is
available to everyone willing to compile themselves.

Yours,
Lassi Paavolainen

--
Lassi Paavolainen, M.Sc.