[Insight-users] Reading 4D images from Dicom files, in a generic manner

poireau joelthelion at laposte.net
Wed May 13 07:44:06 EDT 2009

Hi Harvey,

thanks for your answer! As I mentioned in my previous post, the particular
arrangement of the dicom files depends on the manufacturer and the modality.
As such it is quite complex to write code that supports all the different
possibilities. However given the number of people who work on 3D+t or 2D+t,
I think having such code in ITK or GDCM would be very useful and would avoid
a lot of duplicate effort.

joel