[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] Rounding functions in itkMacro.h

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Mon May 18 12:27:56 EDT 2009

Sean and Mathieu,

Tom Vercauteren is suggesting the following patch to correct the
powerpc 64 issue on the latest dashboard.  Does his proposed solution
make sense and would you be willing to try it on RogueResearch3 and/or
RogueResearch5?  If it doesn't make sense, we are open to suggestions
for resolving the build issue.  Any takers?

Thanks in advance!

- Wes