[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] fixing a few remaining failing tests relating to pixel-centered coordinates

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:46:35 EDT 2009

Yes, I think that will be OK. We should add an Attention: warning to
the CMakeLists.txt file. Something like:

  SET(msg "Attention: You have chosen to enable the use of
cell-centered coordinates.")
  SET(msg "${msg} This new functionality has not been fully validated.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.")
  SET(msg "${msg} With this ON, you can expect to see differences in
registration and interpolation results.")

# display the message during the setup
MESSAGE("${msg}")