[Insight-users] Bio-Formats in ITK (was: Re: ITK for fluorescence microscopy - BioImageXD)

alex gouaillard alexandre_gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 21 06:32:45 EDT 2009

hi guys,

I'm painfully going through bf-cpp compiling on my mac.

I write here a few comments for others not to bump on the same stones:

* boost on mac: I ended up using port for that ("sudo port install
bosst"
* jace root:  do NOT use relative path. Java is going to handle it ok,
but the cmake part is going to fail in the IS_DIRECTORY test.

Now I'm stuck in the C++ compiation.  The compilator complains about
JACE_PROXY_API not being defined. I attached the build log to this e-
maill, could you take a look and tell me what I did wrong?

thanks

alex.