[Insight-users] ITK 3.16 Packages for Ubuntu Karmic Koala (9.10)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 1 16:19:01 EST 2009

Mathieu,

As we move forward to ITK 4.0, it is likely that WrapITK will
become the official way of wrapping ITK, and at that point
Paul's way of of packaging should probably become the
standard.

At this point, however, the fault is really on us, as developers of
the toolkit, for not having made our minds about fully supporting
one wrapping system or the other.

Hopefully, ITK 4.0 will give us the opportunity to clean up
many corners of the toolkit.