[Insight-users] one problem of searching stars from sky

Tao Dai uniquedai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:37:32 EST 2009

Thank you all!

The situation is : some connected pnts are forming one group to be one star;
there're several stars which are not connected with each other.  Any good
suggestions?

Currently I tried kmeans (itkImageKmeansModelEstimator) to cluster them. It
works but one problem is hard to find the right "k" number, since the total
number of stars are unknown.  I definitely will try what Kishore and Lynx
suggested on Monday.

Regards,

Tao