[Insight-users] MattesMutualInformation metric: Fixed and moving image desired features

Oscar Esteban Sanz-Dranguet oesteban at die.upm.es
Tue Nov 3 08:10:14 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your answer :)

When I said "the registration is more quick and accurate" I didn't mean
the calculation time of every step, I referred to the whole registration
process. I must say "it takes a very lower number of iterations".

The correct question is, why the Mattes metric has its minimum much more
defined and diferentiated when using SPECT image as fixed?

Sorry for the previous explanation. Cheers,

Oscar Esteban
BIT - UPM (http://www.die.upm.es/im/)
+34 913 366 827 ext.4248