[Insight-users] Incorrect deformation field using paraview

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Nov 3 09:40:09 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:33 AM, motes motes <mort.motes at gmail.com> wrote:

> But when I view the .mhd file in paraview I just get:
>
> http://37133.vs.webtropia.com/apache2-default/test/test0.png
>

> In paraview I load the .mhd file. Then I add a calculator and type:
>
>      coordsX*iHat+coordsY*jHat+0*kHat

It should read

MetaImage_0*iHat + MetaImage_1*jHat +  0*kHat

Choose MetaImage_* from the pull down menu on the calculator. You chose
coords (which are simply coordinates of the points, not the scalar values of
the their components) which perfectly explains the image you see.

> in the expression editor.
>
> Next I add a glyph filter and specify that I only want 1000 points.
>
> Any ideas?

Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,
Kitware Inc.