[Insight-users] Incorrect deformation field using paraview

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Nov 3 11:50:10 EST 2009

Indeed the values are bogus, indicating that your field has bogus values.
What I am going to suggest is that you first try the example provided in teh
SoftwareGuide. (It also shows how you can display the field in paraview,
which you've figured out by now). You can try either DeformableRegistration4
or DeformableRegistration2. The command line args for the latter are in the
sourcefile DeformableRegistration2.cxx.

That way you can convince yourself that you can display a field in paraview
and then focus on what went wrong with your deformation field.