[Insight-users] Incorrect deformation field using paraview

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:38:09 EST 2009

I have now located the error. It happens when I try to move the below
code out to a function:

    // Read the parameters from file
    const unsigned int numberOfParameters =
bsplineTransform->GetNumberOfParameters();
    const unsigned int numberOfNodes = numberOfParameters / SpaceDimension;
    ParametersType parameters( numberOfParameters );

    std::ifstream infile;
    infile.open(coeff_file.c_str());
    for( unsigned int n=0; n < numberOfNodes; n++ ) {
      infile >>  parameters[n];
      infile >>  parameters[n+numberOfNodes];
    }
    infile.close();
    bsplineTransform->SetParameters(parameters);

    writeDeformedImage();
    writeDeformationField();

I have an idea that it might be the parameters array that gives the
problem since it will be created locally in the function.