[Insight-users] How to add a constant to an image?

Jim WJ Chi wen.chi at magd.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 12:41:38 EST 2009

Dear Helpers,

I am a new guy who has been learning ITK for a couple of months but
still puzzling. I have never received any formal training on C/C++
either, which may or may not be the reason that I found it so difficult
to handle. Therefore I wish so much that there is a helper out there who
can give me advice.

To start with an example, I want to ask two questions. [please see
attachment for my codes]
1.) [About Iterators] am I using the ImageRegionConstIterator and
ImageRegionIterator correctly?
2.) [About adding a number (e.g. 777) to an image] is it the right way
to do it using Iterators?

Your answer will be valuable to me. Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jim